I mostly teach one-on-one private classes (in person and online), however I’ve been teaching a donation-based group classes online since March of 2020:
Moderate Flow + Stretch on Mondays from 4:15-5:15pm
Suggested minimum donation: $15
Touch base with me if you’d like to join the online class or schedule a private: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My credentials! I have been teaching yoga since June 2013.
– 300hr at The Shala in New York City
– 200 hour Vinyasa and 30 hr Kids Yoga Teacher Certs from FlorYoga (Jersey City, NJ)
– Accessible Yoga from Accessible Yoga at Integral Yoga, NY (I was also a teacher trainer in a TT)
– WAWADIA (What Are We Actually Doing in Asana) Intensive with Matthew Remski
– Off the Mat Into the World Intensive with Seane Corn at Omega Institute
– 30 hours Yin Yoga from Wake Up Yoga (Corina Benner) at Integral, NYC
– 50 hours Chair Yoga: Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga at NY Open Center (and Kripalu Center where I was a trainer in a TT)
– Mindfulness Intensive at the Independence Project at Interdependence Project, NYC
– Strala Summer Camp Intensive, NYC
2 thoughts on “My Yoga Classes & Workshops”
Hello I came across your writing about poetry and would love to keep in touch about your trainings. I’m a trauma yoga teacher and psychotherapist.